Our SCHNEIDER Aluminum Roll-Up Door AR1 (single-walled) is made of extremely durable extrusion-pressed aluminum slats. They open to the ceiling and are wound around a shaft in a covered box.
The Roll-Up Door AR1 comes in untreated aluminum as a standard. The surface of the AR1 can also be powder-coated, which makes it much more long-lasting than other conventional roll-up doors. It is also available in anodized aluminum for tough conditions and high quality.
Its engineering is made without any wear parts other doors have such as running rails or springs, bringing down the costs for maintenance down to a minimum even after years of service.
All these facts make the AR1 superior in quality and lifespan compared to conventional roll-up doors.
The SCHNEIDER Roll-Up Door AR1 consists of single-walled aluminum slats with a smooth surface, available in these options:
- without insulation
- with insulation
- open punch holes
- perforated plates
- acrylic glass
- multi-skin sheets
The SCHNEIDER Roll-Up Door AR1 (single-walled) can also be equipped with the slats of the AR2 (double-walled) for even more stability. This makes it the ideal choice for areas such as parking garages with high opening rates or for very large doors.
Roll-Up Door AR1
- maximum width 10.000mm x height 6.000mm
- aluminum allows for very large, but also lightweight-doors
- extremely durable and long-lasting materials with extrusion-pressed aluminum
- high-quality powder coating and anodized aluminum available
- hardly any costs for maintenance even after years of service
- in case of a power faliure the door can be openend manually through a crank handle
- can also be assembled from outside the building
- no running rails, springs or other wearing parts needed
- very cheap life-cycle costs