Steel – one of the world’s hardest materials.
The SCHNEIDER steel folding door ST602F supplements this basic strength with a solid steel frame design and the use of extremely stable running rails, hinges and corner connections. Thus, large door systems are produced, which are very robust, withstand high loads and continuous use, and additionally enable large glass panels.
For those requiring very high and wide doors in continuous use, the SCHNEIDER folding door ST602F will be a good option.
Folding Door ST602F Strong
- Very robust
- Proven in continuous use
- Design depth: 60 mm
- Area of application up to 15.6 m in width x 7 m in height
- Welded and soldered connections
- Resistance to wind load EN12424 at least class 2 - 5
- Airborne sound insulation EN ISO 10140 / EN ISO 717-1 up to 32db
- Resistance to air permeability EN 12426 up to class 4
- Corrosivity categories according to EN ISO 12944-2 at least class 4