The innovative SCHNEIDER aluminium folding door AL603F consists of specifically developed thermally separated profiles, which result in a substantially better thermal insulation than with normal profiles.
The AL603F profiles are connected using a screw-/ plug-type system, forming a door with high torsional stiffness. As with the AL602F, solid running rails, hinges and corner connections enhance the high load capacity and thus also enable large glass panels.
Folding Door AL603F Thermo
- Thermally separated aluminium profile
- Triple glazing with a U-value of 0.6 W/m²K
- Design depth: 60 mm
- Continuous triple glazing up to 3 m², max. height 3,200 mm
- Area of application up to 15.6 m in width x 5.6 m in height
- Reinforced adhesive joints at the frame corners